TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FREE PRIZE DRAW TO WIN £25,000 ADVERTISING WITH MAIL METRO MEDIA
Conditions of entry
1. This prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to registered participants of LATA Expo Virtual 2020, excluding employees and agents of (a) the Promoter, (b) Latin American Travel Association (LATA), or (c) any company connected with the production or distribution of this Promotion, as well as their relatives or members of their family or household.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. By entering the Promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and entrants can enter by visiting the following link: https://lataexpo.travel/competition/. Only one entry will be accepted per person or email address.
4. The Promotion will start at 00.01 on Monday, October 12th, 2020 and the closing time/date for the Promotion is 11.59pm on Friday 16th, 2020.
5. There will be one (1) winner who will be selected in a random draw by an independent judge from all eligible entries, held on Monday, October 19th, 2020. The winner will be notified by LATA by email or phone within 48 hours of this date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 48 hours of LATA’s email or call will make any claim invalid and LATA will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
6. The prize is one (1) advertising package to be used in one or a combination of Mail Metro Media newspapers Daily Mail Mon – Fri, Daily Mail Sat, Mail on Sunday, Metro and i.
6.1 The prize value is £25,000 in total regardless of titles used. It is not £25,000 per newspaper.
6.2 All advertising is subject to availability. Where availability is an issue, alternative dates or newspapers will be offered.
6.3 All advertising will be booked on a ‘dateflex’ basis where a range of dates are chosen however all advertising dates are subject to change.
6.4 Copy must be sent to DMG Media via accepted advertisement delivery channels
6.5 The prize does not include creative services and all final copy must be provided according to the relevant specifications and sent via accepted advertisement delivery channels.
6.6 All advertising copy is subject to Editor’s approval and the promoter reserves the right to refuse any advertising copy without explanation.
6.7 There is no cash alternative
6.8 Usual Terms and Conditions will apply https://www.mailmetromedia.co.uk/advertising-terms-conditions/
1. Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
2. The name and county of the prize winner will be available after the closing date by submitting a written request to LATA.
3. Entrants agree to provide reasonable cooperation to allow LATA and/or the Promoter to use the name and/or likeness of the winner for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion including but not limited to publication of the winner’s name and photograph on LATA’s and the Promoter’s websites.
4. Any personal information provided to us during the entry process (including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth) must be correct. We accept no responsibility for any incorrect personal information provided to us.
7. The determination and decision of LATA and the Promoter on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence or discussion will be entered into. LATA and/or the Promoter reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on any website of LATA and/or the Promoter, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
8. No entries will be accepted in bulk, from agents or third parties.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and subject to paragraph 13 below), the Promoter hereby excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liabilities (whether express or implied) relating to this Promotion and/or the prize.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
11. LATA and/or the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion should virus, bugs, tampering, fraud or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter corrupt or hinder the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion.
12. If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. The Promoter is Associated Newspapers Limited, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT, (company number 84121)