LATA Expo is the most exciting and productive B2B travel event in Europe, bringing together key suppliers from Latin America and buyers from the UK and Europe.
In 2024, the eleventh edition of LATA Expo will take place at the Beaumont Estate in Windsor, Berkshire, with a new residential format, and include the new LATA Expo Conference and Gala Dinner.
Pre-scheduled meetings, inspiring conference, networking opportunities and great evening events ensure that a cross-section of Latin American suppliers, influential buyers and media get invaluable opportunities to meet and discover new products, while strengthening existing relationships.
WHO CAN EXHIBIT?
Entry is open to ALL LATA members, operating services within Latin America across all sectors (overland to luxury) including the below:
– Excursion & Transportation suppliers – to include DMC’s, Car Hire companies, Boats, mobile safaris and specialist service suppliers operating within Latin America
– Accommodation suppliers – to include Hotels, Lodges, Camps, B&B’s
– Expedition and Cruise Ships operating within Latin America.
– Tourist Boards – all Latin America Tourist Boards
– Airlines – operating to/from and within Latin America
If you are not a LATA member, please join before applying for LATA Expo.
Buyers are carefully selected based on their current Latin America business or potential new business to Latin America. This includes Owners, Product Managers, Sales Consultants, Marketing and Commercial Managers from the following sectors:
– Worldwide Tour Operators with Latin America-specific sales departments
– Latin America Specialist Tour Operators
– Adventure/Overland Operators
– Bespoke Concierge Operators
– Travel Agents
– Leisure/Resort Operators
– MICE Operators
– Selected European Operators
– Selected Media (Freelance and Editors)